Followers

Sunday, November 01, 2015

About "The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers" (Tounge Zipper)


Just wonder wich release of "Sticky Fingers" this zipper 
came from?

Anyone who can help?

//ChrisGoesRock

Answers from:
"Micky Blue": The Stones tongue zipper was on the 2015 remastered and expanded vinyl LP (which came with a second LP of live material), and had a working zip with the tongue logo puller. Sticky Fingers was the first Stones LP to feature the now famous logo"

"Jobe": From what I know, it is on the vinyl re-issue deluxe version. However the vinyl copy that I received for buying the cd version of the new re-issue came with just a picture (not a working zipper) Hope that helps.

Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

Jobe said...

From what I know, it is on the vinyl re-issue deluxe version. However the vinyl copy that I received for buying the cd version of the new re-issue came with just a picture (not a working zipper) Hope that helps

quarrymen78 said...

Speaking of the Rolling Stones, this March 6 will be in Lima - Peru by first time. I look forward, as will be the event of the year. Not me I will lose. Greetings and thanks for everything.

Unknown said...

The 1971 album STICKY FINGERS that I'm holding in my hands has a working zipper. But, after retailers complained of damage to other albums it was moved.